I'll be updating this blog when I've read a new book or an article in the news that I'd like to keep a track of. This is my way of keeping a running record of what I've read and what I thought of it.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

End of the Year

Well well, its been a little while since I posted last....Christmas, New Year and a load of work got in the way of me reading as much as usual or indeed getting access to the blog.

When I first started this blog one of my goals was to see how much I read in a year.  I've been aware of this throughout the whole year but have made a point of not cheating to get a higher number...no reading short books all year long, I had to read what I wanted when I wanted.  I'm pleased to say I've done that and thoroughly enjoyed myself in the process.  I haven't enjoyed every book equally..there are definite favourites in there and some that while I found them slow in places have made a lasting impression on me.

So the question now is do I carry on.....I've done year and found out that I read a book roughly every two weeks on average.  Not the most exciting revelation but as a bit of a geek and statto I do like to know these things.

I think I will carry on purely because I quite like keeping a record of what I read.  The rest of the world probably doesn't care and  I don't think they really need to.

So 2012.  lets have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment